We have a great variety of businesses in Shaw and the surrounding Tower Grove area to serve as resources for your everyday and holiday shopping and meals. For Small Business Saturday several businesses are offering specials and hosting pop-up shops, including a peek at the new Wild Carrot event and community space.
Participating businesses include: Fiddlehead Fern Café, Bonboni Home & Gift Co., Cathy Gregory Studio Gallery, City Farm STL LLC, Drawings by Cathy, Forai, Gloria’s Unique Boutique, Heavenly Hands Help & Hauling, Mitchell Perry, Omega Yeast Labs, Route, Mudd Photography, Mix & Match, Pets in the City, Thurman’s in Shaw, Sasha’s On Shaw, Pinxit Photo, Wild Carrot, SweetArt Bakeshop & Cafe, and Heirloom Bottling.
Here are some of the specials you can enjoy on Saturday from 11am-4pm.
- Santa will be visiting Pinxit Photo from 11:30am-1:30pm. Photo packages will range from $12-$15. While you are waiting, roast some marshmallows, or enjoy $3 Bloody Mary’s and $5 toasted ravioli, at Thurman’s in Shaw!
- Mix & Match is offering an extra 40% off of sale items, a free tote with a $100 purchase, a free scarf with a $200 purchase, and mimosas.
- Bonboni Home & Gift Co. will have 10% off the entire store, as well as Rudy’s Flower Truck parked out front.
- Wild Carrot will be open for a sneak peek while they finish up construction and will host several businesses in their space: City Farm STL LLC, Forai, Heavenly Hands Help and Hauling, Mitchell Perry, Route, and Tree Leaf Essentials, plus Gloria’s Unique Boutique parked out back. Miss Jubilee will play at Wild Carrot from 12-3pm. There will also be a collection box for donations to Isaiah 58 Ministry‘s food bank.
- Cathy Gregory Studio Gallery is hosting a holiday show that will feature several artists including Mudd Photography.
- Sasha’s On Shaw is offering several festive drinks—alcoholic ($5) and nonalcoholic ($3) cider and hot cocoa. They will also have candies for kids, or kids at heart, in your group.
- Heirloom Bottling will serve up champagne cocktail samples at Fiddlehead Fern Café from 11am-3pm.
HERE is a map with businesses hosting Small Business Saturday specials, pop-up shops, etc. as part of the event. You can also pick up printed maps at Mix & Match, Bonboni, and Wild Carrot.
In addition to specials this weekend, there are many Shaw businesses that are offering discounts to Shaw Neighborhood Improvement Association members. You can see a list of participating businesses in the Deals and Discounts program HERE.
Hope to see you out in the neighborhood!