Save your money, get around by bike!
Learn how to ride your bike safely and confidently in traffic. We’ll go over the basics of getting from point A to point B on your bike. Whether you’re headed to work, the grocery store, or riding with the kids to school in the morning, we’ll cover the maneuvers you need to know to get there safely. We’ll even show you how to change a flat tire so you can keep yourself rolling!
- Saturday, May 18th from 1:00-6:00pm
- (includes classroom portion, parking lot practice, short ride)
- Meet at 1PM at the SNIA Office (4103 Shenandoah)
- FREE to any Shaw resident 18+, bring your bike and helmet (no helmet? no problem! We will have a helmet available for you to keep).
- Class size is limited, please register in advance by contacting Molly Pearson (email@example.com, 314.436.1327 ext 117) or visit Trailnet.org and register online.
Funding for this project was provided in whole by The Missouri Foundation for Health. The Missouri Foundation for Health is a philanthropic organization whose vision is to improve the health of the people in the communities it serves.