SNIA is happy to announce the following recipients of the 2014 Shaw Helping Hands Grants.
- ARTS@SMOS: supporting parent-led & volunteer faculty, creative arts programming for K-8 students at St. Margaret of Scotland School
- Cornerstone Center for Early Learning: diaper service for enrolled preschoolers
- Isaiah 58 Ministries: health education and examinations to uninsured/underinsured women in the neighborhood
- The Micah Program at SLU: sponsorship of a Halloween Party for neighborhood youth at Mullanphy Elementary School
- Mental Health Association of Eastern Missouri: conducting a mental wellness seminar in the neighborhood
- Shaw Neighborhood Youth & Family Leadership Program: supporting a summer youth program of field trips and inter-generational swimming classes.
We thank these and the many other institutions and organizations working to enhance the quality of life of Shaw residents.