Attention Shaw Neighborhood Improvement Association members and area businesses!
SNIA has launched a Deals & Discounts program to connect our neighborhood association members to our amazing local businesses. Just show your card and get a deal.
Businesses that are participating (so far!):
Mimi’s Nails • 2101 S. Grand • 10% off entire visit
Sasha’s on Shaw • 10% off bill
Shaw Area Children’s Center • $0 application fee
Businesses: Help us promote you and send our neighbors your way by providing a small deal or discount for SNIA members! We’d love to list your name, logo and link right here on this site and give a shout out to our 1,880+ Facebook fans, 7,229+ Twitter followers, 2,361 NextDoor neighbors, 1000+ email subscribers and all 3,200 homes for our printed, mailed newsletter. There are lots of ways to participate.
Members: Are you ready to get more value out of your SNIA membership? It won’t cost you a thing when we launch! Just show your current membership card (or a picture of it) to a participating area business for a deal or discount. Look for the Deals & Discounts sign displayed in the windows of participating businesses.
Not a SNIA member yet? You can easily join — just fill out the membership form on our website. Membership options: $10/person (1 membership card), $20/household (2 membership cards) or $50/business (1 membership card) annually. There are boundless benefits beyond this program; check them out right here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who can participate in the Deals & Discount program? All SNIA (Shaw Neighborhood Improvement Association) members are eligible to use the program. The SNIA member must be a current-paid member. Anyone living in the Shaw neighborhood is eligible to join SNIA. For information about joining SNIA, please check the tab “Join SNIA” on the website.
What businesses will be a part of the Deals and Discounts program? Any businesses in the Shaw area are eligible to be a part of the program. The business needs to choose the Deal or Discount they want to offer and complete the SNIA agreement to qualify. All sizes and types of businesses are invited to be a part of the program.
Are other St Louis neighborhood associations offering this type of program to their members? There are several area neighborhood associations that already offer this to their members. This type of program is also offered nationally from coast to coast.
Will the SNIA membership dues increase because of this enhancement? The SNIA membership remains the same – $10 per person (includes one membership card), $20 per household (includes two membership cards), $50 per business (includes one membership card).
How does this work for the SNIA member? The SNIA member will need to present their current-paid SNIA membership card, or show a picture of their card. No Deals or Discounts are provided without this information. This is the responsibility of the SNIA member. If you are a current SNIA member and have lost your card please contact the SNIA office at email@example.com or 314-771-3101 for a replacement.The Deal or Discount is given to the member only.
How does this work for the business? The business selects the type of Deal or Discount they want to offer and provides this information to SNIA. The business signs the Deals & Discounts agreement listing their deal or discount choice. The business will check the SNIA membership card for authenticity (current-paid membership date). The business is not authorized to give this Deal or Discount without SNIA membership provided. SNIA will provide a small sign to be displayed at their business at the business’ discretion.
What are the Terms and Conditions of this kind of program?
- SNIA Member must present their current-paid “Membership Card” to receive “THE Deal or Discount OFFER”.
- “Membership Card” can only be used by the member(s) listed on the card.
- For business memberships, the “Membership Card” can only be used by the business manager or owner listed on the “Membership Card”.
- Merchants and Businesses reserve the right to verify “Membership Card” with identification.
- Special Offers are subject to change.
- Merchants and Businesses make final determination in extending Special Offers to members.
- Special Offers do not apply toward items restricted by law or at the discretion of SNIA.
- SNIA Member should verify offer validity with merchant before transacting the Special Offer.
- Member feedback may be directed in writing to SNIA.
- Special Offers may only be obtained at specified location.
- SNIA is not affiliated with the merchants and businesses.
- By participating, SNIA member agrees to hold harmless SNIA for any claims related to this Special Deals & Discount Offers Program.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change.
We hope all SHAW neighbors join the “Shaw Neighborhood Improvement Association,” and help contribute to our great neighborhood.