Shaw residents love the rich selection of local businesses that call our neighborhood home, from restaurants, coffee shops and bars, to photo studios, home furnishings and pet boutiques.
If you’re a SNIA member, this perk is even perkier! You can use your SNIA membership card to get discounts at Shaw businesses participating in the Deals & Discounts program.
How to get deals and discounts
- Find a list of participating businesses on our website, or look for the Deals & Discounts sign on display at your favorite spots in Shaw.
- Present your current SNIA membership card, or show a picture of the card.
Deals & Discounts cannot be honored without a membership card. This is the responsibility of the member. If you’ve misplaced your membership card, contact the SNIA office for a replacement: email@example.com or 314-771-3101.
- Deals & Discounts are given to the SNIA member only.
Not a SNIA member yet? You can join or renew your SNIA membership online.
How to enroll your business
Signing up is easy! You’ll send us a form describing the deal or discount you want to offer, and we’ll showcase your business’s name, link, logo and promotion on our website and our steady and growing social media profiles. We’ll also provide a small sign to be displayed at your discretion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can participate in the Deals & Discount program?
All SNIA (Shaw Neighborhood Improvement Association) members are eligible to use the program. The SNIA member must be a current-paid member. Anyone living in the Shaw neighborhood is eligible to join SNIA. For information about joining SNIA, please check the tab “Join SNIA” on the website.
What businesses will be a part of the Deals & Discounts program?
Any businesses in the Shaw area are eligible to be a part of the program. The business needs to choose the Deal or Discount they want to offer and complete the SNIA agreement to qualify. All sizes and types of businesses are invited to be a part of the program.
Will the SNIA membership dues increase because of this enhancement?
The SNIA membership remains the same – $10 per person (includes one membership card), $20 per household (includes two membership cards), $50 per business (includes one membership card).
How does this work for the SNIA member?
The SNIA member will need to present their current-paid SNIA membership card, or show a picture of their card. No Deals or Discounts are provided without this information. This is the responsibility of the SNIA member. If you are a current SNIA member and have lost your card please contact the SNIA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-771-3101 for a replacement.The Deal or Discount is given to the member only.
How does this work for the business?
The business selects the type of Deal or Discount they want to offer and provides this information to SNIA. The business signs the Deals & Discounts agreement listing their deal or discount choice. The business will check the SNIA membership card for authenticity (current-paid membership date). The business is not authorized to give this Deal or Discount without SNIA membership provided. SNIA will provide a small sign to be displayed at their business at the business’ discretion.
Terms and Conditions
- SNIA Member must present their current-paid “Membership Card” to receive “THE Deal or Discount OFFER”.
- “Membership Card” can only be used by the member(s) listed on the card.
- For business memberships, the “Membership Card” can only be used by the business manager or owner.
- Merchants and Businesses reserve the right to verify “Membership Card” with identification.
- Special Offers are subject to change.
- Merchants and Businesses make final determination in extending Special Offers to members.
- Special Offers do not apply toward items restricted by law or at the discretion of SNIA.
- SNIA Member should verify offer validity with merchant before transacting the Special Offer.
- Member feedback may be directed in writing to SNIA.
- Special Offers may only be obtained at specified location.
- SNIA is not affiliated with the merchants and businesses.
- By participating, SNIA member agrees to hold harmless SNIA for any claims related to this Special Deals & Discount Offers Program.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change.